Simple heel cap - 2 pairs
This simple and thin heel cover (heel repair sticker) can save even the most beaten sneakers that is damaged in the heel, or are about to be.
You get two sets in two different sizes, but the product is one-size, so you can easily adjust them in size with scissors so that the coat fits your exact size.
- The heel of your sneakers must be dry and completely free of threads, lint etc.
- Without removing the protective layer, place the heel cap in the desired location
- Mark with a marker so you know where to cut and then start gluing the self-adhesive heel cap.
- Peel off part of the protective layer (without touching the glue) and now place the glue side at the marking
- Peel off the rest of the protective layer without touching the glue
- Press the heel protection firmly, preferably several times before use
- Let the glue harden at least overnight