Full heel cap
This extra full heel cover (heel repair sticker) can save even the most beaten sneakers that have gone up in the heel. In addition to filling and cushioning your broken heel, it can also be used if you have bought a pair of sneakers that fit a little too big, as its 6mm soft padding means that your sneakers will be up to ½ EU size smaller and you will avoid slipping in your your sneakers or shoes.
The product is one-size, but can be simply adjusted in size with a pair of scissors so that it fits your exact size.
- The heel of your sneakers must be dry and completely free of threads, lint etc.
- Without removing the protective layer, place the heel cap in the desired location
- Mark with a marker so you know where to cut and then start gluing the self-adhesive heel cap.
- Peel off part of the protective layer (without touching the glue) and now place the glue side at the marking
- Peel off the rest of the protective layer without touching the glue
- Press the heel protection firmly, preferably several times before use
- Let the glue harden at least overnight